Trying to track down what may be a memory leak in a Java app, or just some really awful misconfiguration by me. On good advice I’ve now added jmxremote everywhere.
- Because when it comes to java, you can never have enough diagnostics
- TigerVNC fail on RHEL 6.3+
- Stop a car with EMP
- Never fight a land war in cyberspace
- A home backup server
- Creating a software RAID array
- The Weber saves Thanksgiving
- Removing a linux software raid array
- Git behind the corporate firewall
- The Rise of Pseudo-Intelligence
- (c) 2004 - 2013 Philip M Lembo. All Rights Reserved.