Around 4 years ago I wrote a post that gave my .vimrc settings. This new post is a bit of an addendum for those who use gvim, the graphical version of our favorite text editor.
- Setting some options for gvim
- Write code faster with vim
- Login fun after Fedora 20 upgrade
- notes on gpg4win
- CentOS 7 Minimal Install
- Changing runlevels with systemctl
- Creating thumbnail images where others failed
- From LDAP to etc/passwd
- Creating thumbnails at the command line
- Systemd logging nightmare?
- (c) 2004 - 2014 Philip M Lembo. All Rights Reserved.