It’s not the idea of IPv6 that’s got me worried. It’s how it appears most everyone is going to be forced to use it. As far as I can see it will be eminently optimized for the Internet of Things, but in the process will complicate life for those of us who run fairly extensive networks behind the home firewall.
- Is it just me, or is IPv6 a bad idea?
- 5M Google Passwords Leaked
- I’d rather use F-Droid
- Use a public cert for Openfire
- Ancient Greek OCR
- Keyboard mapping MATE on the C720
- Programming is Terrible
- Customizing MATE themes on Fedora 20
- Using the Fedora 20 Install DVD as a Package Repository
- An awful plan
- (c) 2004 - 2014 Philip M Lembo. All Rights Reserved.