Was up on OTN the other day and clicked through the following:
1. On the nav bar, moused over Products and Services, clicked on Solutions.
2. Under Technology Solutions clicked on Security.
3. Under Security Solutions, clicked Security Solutions.
4. Under the big text box, to the right of Oracle Database Solutions, clicked on Oracle Identity Management.
5. Right up at the top of the left hand column, clicked Oracle Identity & Access Management Suite Plus.
Well, lookie here!
Oracle Access Manager
Oracle Identity Manager
Oracle Identity Federation with Fedlet
Oracle Directory Services Plus.
We don’t need no stinkin’ RDBMS backed directory servers.!